[Exclusive] Are You Consistently Inconsistent? Vicki Irvin
Let me get right to the point! “Consistently inconsistent” is NOT a great place to be in your business, but an EASY place to find yourself stuck if you don’t do something about it!
If you are one of the women out there with a GREAT business OR business idea and a passion for helping others through your expertise, then ask yourself these questions…
- Am I REALLY doing all I can to reach my market and spread my message? Or am I playing it safe, too paralyzed by fear to move forward?
- Am I frustrated every day because I can’t seem to acquire new clients and customers?
- Do I see other people doing what I do and making a lot of money doing it, but I can’t seem to do the same? What do they have over me?
- Am I too bogged down with LIFE and can never seem to give my business the time and attention it needs to grow….plain old burnt out?
- Are people constantly trying to barter services with me and asking me to lower my rates?
- Do people always tell me they LOVE my stuff, but they never actually buy?
- Am I devaluing my own services and worth?
- Am I stuck in the same place year after year with little to no growth at all?
- Every year I say it’s going to be my year, but nothing is happening, why?
- I start off full force but always seem to lose steam, why?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then…
Tags: African American women entrepreneurs, black business coach, black women entrepreneurs, life coach, life coach marketing, marketing, Maryland women business coaches, Maryland Women Marketers, MD women entrepreneurs, superwoman, superwoman lifestyle, Vicki Irvin, woman marketers, women network groups, women networks, work life balance