[E-VOLVE] Grab a pen and take notes! Vicki Irvin
I feel like I have been on a world tour! I was in DC, Vegas and LA all in 48 hours of each other last week! I thought when I got home I would have time to relax but, that was NOT the case. I had coaching calls and clients scheduled and a bunch of things to do with my son. Such is life as a Superwoman, YOU know how it is, don’t ya?
I am excited to be working through the weekend with a business consultant of mine who is flying in to work with me on a project. Although he doesn’t know it, I am trying to convince him to join my coaching staff so we can reach even MORE women who need help with their business! I’ll let you know how that goes, keep your fingers crossed for me please!
I was in LA last weekend at my mentor’s 4 day live event, James Malinchak. There were over 600 of us there and the networking and information was priceless! I was SUPER happy to see a couple of my Superwoman Platinum Mastermind members and some coaching clients in attendance, I was able to connect them with some amazing people. My husband Lloyd also had a bunch of his mastermind members there as well, so it was a GREAT time!
If you weren’t at the event, this is your lucky day! I want to share just a FEW of the money making tips and information I walked away with and I hope you put it to use too! These are million dollar tips from James, so TAKE NOTES!!!
- Stop taking advice from people who have not experienced success in their own business, many of these people love to give advice although they just can’t seem to make it happen for themselves…hmmmmm
- NEVER turn off your marketing machine, the minute you stop marketing your business will go waaayyyyy down.
- Don’t fill your ego, fill your bank account….Too many people are caught up in getting accolades from others, but if the people telling you how great you are aren’t BUYING from you, then something is not working. Don’t get caught in the hype, figure out how to make money!
- If you are running a business, then treat it like a business. The minute you devalue yourself or your products and services is the minute others will devalue you as well.
- Don’t try to take on a million tasks at once, work on one big thing and see it through to completion. It will motivate you to tackle the next one and before you know it, you will have more done in a month than you did in 6 months!
- Entrepreneurs need products we can sell, stay in a mode of product creation so that you always have fresh content to share with your subscribers
- SPIDER WEBBING- The act of spreading as much of your content as possible in as many places as possible so that you are constantly bringing new prospects into your funnel. Be everywhere!
I literally have pages and pages of notes and I am already implementing them into my own business! The key to success is self-investment and plugging into people who can elevate your income in the quickest amount of time. That’s why every single successful person you see and admire has a coach or mentor. Nobody can do it alone!
2012 is just a few weeks away. Have you accomplished your goals? Have you done anything new and different and scrapped the things that don’t work? Have you moved your circle of influence?
Always remember the definition of insanity…doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result!
Cheers to Business, Beauty & Balance,
Tags: African American women entrepreneurs, black business coach, black women entrepreneurs, life coach, marketing, Maryland women business coaches, Maryland Women Marketers, MD women entrepreneurs, superwoman, superwoman lifestyle, Vicki Irvin, woman marketers, women network groups, women networks, work life balance